My card today was inspired by this weeks Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA 256). This Thanks Kindly sentiment comes from one of my favorite new stamp sets called "One Big Meaning".
I love the bold colors found in the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (138443) They match perfectly with the new Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape (138384). See my tip below.
Stampin Ink Tip: Add a strip of Washi Tape to the outside flap of your envelope for a real "WOW" factor!
It's all in the details
- Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White card base
- Cut Watermelon Wonder CS to 4 x 5 1/4 and Whisper White CS to 3 3/4 x 5
- Stamp "Thanks Kindly" sentiment onto 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White CS in Cucumber Crush Ink
- Cut 2- 3/4 x 2 1/2 and 1 - 1 x 2 3/4 of Cherry on Top DSP. Create banners using the Triple Banner Punch
- Cut 1/2 x 3 1/2 strip of Watermelon Wonder CS and add Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut flower out of Crushed Curry CS using 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and then adhere Cucumber Crush Blossom Accent onto the center of the Crushed Curry Flower
Until next time......