Thursday, July 31, 2014
I have a great promotion to share with you today from Stampin' Up! Through August 31, get an exclusive Framelits and Stamp Set Bundle for FREE when you purchase a Big Shot. Or, if you already own a Big Shot, get a 15 percent discount on these select bundles. Get all the details on August 1!
Monday, July 28, 2014
Hi Everyone! Well I am finally back after a bit of a rough start to the new year. My daughter has had some health issues and surgery so much of my spare time has been spent with her. I am happy to report that she is doing well. I will be taking a few weeks to get my stamping business going again. I will begin to post new projects on Tuesday and Thursday every week. Thank you to all of you who have sent kind thoughts and prayers. You are the best! Stampin Hugs!
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
- 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
- Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
Item #: 135813, $14.95 - Available while supplies last
Watch the video below for instructions on making these ornaments.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Thought I'd pop in for a quick post today to say "Thank You" to my upline Mary Fish for featuring my clean and simple card on her blog today. Thank you Mary....You're the best! I whipped this card up in a jiffy using SU Eastern Elegance paper which is quickly becoming one of my favorites and a new stamp set called Polka Dot Pieces.
Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend. Happy Labor Day!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Turn your Stampin' Trimmer ($29.95, #126889) into a decorative cutting machine! The Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition ($12.95 #129407) is now available along with FOUR different decorative cutting blades! Products are shown on pages 176 and 177 of the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and page 24 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
Watch this "Show Me How" Video from Stampin' Up! with tips on using the Rotary Trimmer and blades.
Isn't that just the coolest thing! I can't wait to get all the different blades. How fun is that. Hope you are finding time to have some fun today.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Thank you for joining us for the August Pals Blog Hop. Even though it's only August we want to provide some inspiration for your upcoming holiday projects. This month's blog hop will showcase new products from the 2013 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the new stamps, new punches and other accessories!
You should have just left stop number 9 on the Pals Hop - Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin Grounds. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Have you fallen in love with the holiday catalog? I certainly have and what fun I have had creating with the new products! My clean and simple card today features the new Calm Christmas Stamp Set.
I apologize for my photo and the appearance of the dimensionals. I ran out of SU dimensionals and used another brand and boy I can really tell the difference! Gotta love those SU dimensionals! So glad I have more on order.
Your next stop is Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!, stop number 11 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Stamps: Calm Christmas
Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay.Versa Mark
Extras: Framelits Envelope Liners, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Stampin'Emboss Silver Powder, Glue Dots, 3M dimensional tape, SU White Envelope
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin' Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery's Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
It's Tuesday and you know what that means - new downloads are in full bloom.
(PDF) Straight from the annual catalog, the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper pairs perfectly with the Kind & Cozy Stamp Brush Set. While the About to Blossom August Kit adds a bouquet of possibilities to the FREE About to Blossom August Wallpaper. Don't miss out on all the floral fun!