- Make you own card base using an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Crumb Cake CS cut to 6 x 8 and scored at the 4 inch mark on the long side. I used the SU Bone Folder to make a nice crisp fold.
- Stamp the floral image onto a piece of Whisper White CS cut to 2 x 4 3/4. I used Melon Mambo and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers to ink my stamp. Don't forget to huff on the stamp before stamping! I used an Aqua Painter over the image to give it a watercolor look.
- I thought the white background could use a little extra something so I lightly tapped the spatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set with Tip Top Taupe. I also tapped a little bit onto 2 x 1 piece of Whisper White CS that I used for the tag.
- Cut a piece of Melon Mambo CS to 2 1/4 x 5 and adhere the stamped image.
- Stamp the honeycomb background image from the Butter Basics set in White Ink across the middle of the CS base.
- Adhere layered stamped image to center of card base using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Die cut the medium butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits in Pear Pizzazz CS as this will give a little contrast against the Old Olive ink used in the flower stem. Layer over a 3 inch piece of Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim using Fast Fuse to insure that it doesn't go anywhere.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the tag using Melon Mambo ink, add a bow made out of Linen Thread and adhere to the butterfly.
- Don't forget to add a little bling with the Rhinestone Basic Jewels!
If you have any questions about my card or interest in any of the products I used I'd love to hear from you. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Until next time.....